W2O Wins Awards for Outstanding Work on Behalf of Healthcare Clients
SAN FRANCISCO, December 05, 2018 – W2O, a network of innovative analytics-driven, digital-first marketing and communications firms, announced today that it has won more than 50 awards for excellence in marketing and communications activities and campaigns executed on behalf of its global healthcare clients.
The awards honor W2O’s achievements in a number of categories, from integrated marketing campaigns to website design and development to video animation, for such clients as Alcresta Therapeutics, Circassia Pharmaceuticals, Kowa Pharmaceuticals America, Inc. and Lupin Pharmaceuticals, to name a few.
“The real benefit of such award-winning work is to generate business results for clients, which inspires us to create even more innovative marketing communications that aspires to make the world a healthier place,” said Jim Weiss, Founder and CEO of W2O. “We are helping our clients build an unfair advantage by using analytics and insights to design and execute campaigns that convey compelling, impactful information to stakeholders that drive meaningful engagement and activation.
W2O’s Recent Awards
- 2018 Hermes Creative Awards – honor the messengers and creators of traditional and emerging media
- Winner of 21 awards, including six Platinum and seven Gold awards
- 2018 Interactive Media Awards™ – recognize the highest standards of excellence in website design and development and honor individuals and organizations for their outstanding achievement
- Winner of eight Best in Class awards in the Healthcare and e-Commerce categories, including for the “RELiZORB HCP” campaign in the Healthcare category; for the “Take Cholesterol to Heart” campaign in the Healthcare category; and for the “Keep Her Awesome” campaign in the Healthcare category
- Winner of the Outstanding Achievement award
- 2018 MarCom Awards – honor excellence in marketing and communication and recognize the creativity, hard work and generosity of industry professionals
- Winner of five Platinum awards, including for the “Take Cholesterol to Heart” campaign in the Communications Program category and the Wente #Maketime Campaign in four categories (Corporate Social Responsibility, Social Media Campaign, Integrated Marketing and Social Campaign)
- Winner of two Gold awards, including for the “Celgene Magic Tree App” launch in the Social Media Campaign category and for Tunight + Tumorrow with Tudorza® Pressair® in the Product Launch category
- Winner of an Honorable Mention for “Takeda From the Inside Out: Spreading the Value of Vaccines” in the Internal Communication Campaign category
- 2018 MM&M Awards – recognize and champion creativity and effectiveness in healthcare marketing and communications
- Finalist for Large Healthcare Agency of the Year
- Finalist for Professional Print Campaign for W2O and Circassia Pharmaceuticals’ Tunight + Tumorrow with Tudorza® Pressair®
- PM360’s 2018 Trailblazer Awards – recognize outstanding achievement and innovation in healthcare marketing
- Winner of the Professional Website/Online category for the RELiZORB professional website
- W2O’s client, Chuck Hrushka, Executive Director of Marketing at Kowa Pharmaceuticals America, Inc., was a Brand Champion award winner in the Cardiology category
- Finalist for Direct-to-Consumer Campaign
- Finalist for Unbranded Campaign
- 13th Annual W3 Awards – celebrate digital excellence by honoring outstanding websites, web marketing, video, mobile sites/apps and social content
- Winner of a Gold award for the “Spend Less Time Sick” campaign in the Integrated Marketing Campaign category
- Winner of three Silver awards, including for the “Take Cholesterol to Heart” campaign in the Pharmaceutical Website category, and in the Health Website and Video Animation categories
- Communicator Awards – honor excellence and big ideas in marketing and communications
- Winner of 21 awards
W2O is a healthcare-focused marketing communications firm built on marketing science. W2O incorporates Insight Integration, a strategic approach based on unearthing transformative insights from data/analytics and integrating them – across all marcom disciplines – to arrive at a precise solution for clients’ business needs. W2O applies proprietary analytics models, methodologies and approaches in a digital world to design precise communications and marketing strategies to deliver sustained business results. The firm employs nearly 700 people in 13 offices across the United States and in Europe.
W2O’s network includes W2O wcg, W2O twist, W2O pure, W2O marketeching and W2O sentient. For more information, please visit www.w2ogroup.com.