BOSTON, (March 5, 2019) – Matter Communications – a Brand Elevation Agency specializing in PR, social media, creative services and digital marketing – today announces the launch of Matter Health, a dedicated brand for its flourishing healthcare practice. Reaffirming its commitment to the rapidly growing sector, the agency is launching Matter Health following numerous notable client additions and the success achieved on behalf of those innovative brands.
Matter Health draws upon the industry expertise of its dedicated healthcare team, as well as the creativity and diverse resources across the agency. The practice will continue to support brands spanning the entire continuum of care as it expands its team and portfolio. From brand strategy to campaign execution, Matter Health offers integrated marketing services including public relations, social media, digital marketing and creative services. Matter launches the new brand on the heels of several notable additions to its client roster:
- Atlantic Therapeutics: A manufacturer of innovative consumer medical devices for muscle strengthening and nerve stimulation to combat incontinence.
- Corindus: The global technology leader in robotic-assisted vascular interventions, bringing robotic precision and smart procedural automation to percutaneous coronary and peripheral interventions.
- ExceleraRx: A healthcare company which produces programs, products and innovative solutions, powered by a unique data platform, to position member health systems as preferred providers of high quality, lower cost, clinically integrated care for complex pharmacy patients.
- Kit Check: The leading provider of automated medication management and drug diversion (theft) detection solutions for hospital pharmacies.
- Level Ex: Played by over 350,000 healthcare professionals, Level Ex creates medical video games that challenge physicians and sharpen their cognitive and analytical skills.
- Myomo: A medical robotics company that develops devices with myoelectric technology to restore the mobility of individuals with arm paralysis or muscle weakness.
- VitalWare: The leading mid-revenue cycle solutions provider, specializing in innovative applications that are deployed in more than 800 hospitals.
“Whether you are a hospital CIO looking for a new electronic health record or a patient waiting on your prescription, healthcare touches all of us at one time or another,” said Scott Signore, CEO Matter Communications. “Matter Health is the commitment to the companies and people that make a difference in this high-stakes industry. We bring the perfect balance of industry knowledge, resources and creativity to help any organization looking to elevate their brand and navigate this quickly evolving industry.”
Matter Health is led by Ryan Lilly, vice president of Matter’s existing healthcare group. Lilly has spent his career supporting communications programs for brands across the full spectrum of healthcare, including health tech, medical device, consumer, payers, providers, pharma, biotech and non-profit.
“’Because we’ve always done it that way’ is perhaps the most dangerous way of approaching a communications program for modern healthcare brands,” added Lilly. “With Matter Health, we’ll build on our industry experience to deliver strategic communications campaigns, borrowing lessons from the various industries supported by Matter’s broader portfolio.”
With more than 160 professionals in offices in Boston and Newburyport, MA, Providence, RI, Pittsburgh, PA, Boulder, CO, and Portland, OR, Matter is one of the fastest-growing public relations, social media, creative and digital marketing firms in the country. Matter has won 11 “Agency of the Year” accolades in the past three years and has been recognized as a best place to work. Matter was also recently ranked among the top 20 healthcare agencies worldwide by O’Dwyer’s PR News. For more information on Matter Health, visit https://www.matternow.com/healthcare/
About Matter Communications
Matter is a Brand Elevation Agency, unifying public relations, social media, creative services, and digital marketing to create strategic, content-rich communications campaigns that inspire action and build value. Founded in 2003, with six offices spanning North America, Matter works with the world’s most innovative companies across healthcare, high-technology, consumer-technology and consumer markets. For more information, visit www.matternow.com.