Hard to believe that we’re less than 12 weeks away from the annual Healthcare and IT Marketing Conference (HITMC). We can’t wait to see so many of the healthcare marketing community in Boston. Plans for the conference are really coming together quickly and we’re close to being able to announce the full conference program.
In the meantime, we wanted to give the community a sneak peek into some of the conference sessions we’ve already selected for HITMC 2019. As we announced previously, at HITMC 2019 we’ll be lucky to hear from Dan Heath. You might be familiar with Dan Heath and his brother’s best-selling books: Made to Stick, Switch, and Decisive, and their latest book, The Power of Moments.
Beyond the keynote, we’ve started adding the full rostrum of confirmed speakers for HITMC19. Plus, here’s a look at about half of the sessions we’ll have at this year’s healthcare marketing conference:
- Know What Happens to Your Leads
- The New Webinar: Fresh Ideas, Creative Funnels and Top Performer Secrets for HIT Webinar Marketing
- The Seven Layer Dip Approach to More Engaging and Converting Facebook Ads
- Account Based Marketing and Demand Unit Waterfall to Strategically Approach the Provider Market
- Breaking Norms to Break Through The Noise
- How to “Macgyver” Best-In-Class Marketing Analytics in a Health Tech Start-Up
- Beyond the Content Pillar: How to Convert Killer Content into Quality Leads
- Scratching a Niche: Digital Marketing When the Audience is Small
- It’s a digital-first world
- Consumer Experience is the New Battleground: The Race to Differentiate is On
- From Skepticism to Evangelism: Building a Powerful Brand from the Inside Out
- The Lexie Transformation: How a Regional Medical Center Created a World-Class Intranet
- The Anatomy of a Website Redesign: Considerations, Costs, and Recommendations
- Why Savvy Marketers are Embracing Podcasting to Drive Thought Leadership and Engage Audiences
- Get Your Piece of the Pie: Winning the PR Game When You’re One Slice of a Big Company
- Making the Most of Marketing Automation: Tested Tips and Techniques
- Apply Design Thinking to Improve Face2Face Marketing Program Results
- Magic Sauce! The Secret to Crafting Meaningful Marketing Moments
- From Vendor to Partner: Strategies to Build Strong, Successful Client/Agency Relationships
- Curate and Leverage Data to Highlight Market Leadership via an Integrated Communications Strategy
- Breaking Down Silos: What’s the Right Strategic Mix of Earned, Paid, SEO, and Social?
- Translating Your Technical Experts into English
- Changing the Stripes on the Zebra – Company Rebranding
- Content Marketing and Collaboration Strategies to Support Population Health Initiatives
I think we have a little something for everyone. We have no doubt that you’ll walk away from HITMC 2019 with loads of great takeaways you can use to improve your organization’s marketing efforts.
If you haven’t registered already, there’s still time to register now and get access to the early bird registration rate which ends on 2/1/19. Join the healthcare marketing community in Boston for the most fun, learning experience you’ll ever have at a conference. Plus, you’re likely to walk away with a few new friends.