One of the best things about the HITMC community is how we genuinely love seeing each other succeed. That sense of being in-this-together is what drew me in to the community and is what I love most about being part of it.
Bottom line, HITMC people lift each other up.
That’s why I’m so excited about the launch of this year’s HITMC Awards. The Awards have always been a fantastic way to celebrate the people, programs and organizations that have created something special this past year (2018).
Is your new website a conversion honey-pot or an engagement magnet? Were you involved with a campaign that over-achieved its goals AND was a creative masterpiece? Did your agency knock it out of the park last year? Do you work with a colleague who was truly exceptional in 2018?
If so, you should consider submitting an entry for one (or more) of the Award Categories.
This year, we have expanded the number of Categories. For the first time there is an award category for Best Patient Advocate and Best Podcast. There is also a Marketing/PR Person-of-the-Year Award for each type of organization: Healthcare Provider, Health IT Company and Agency. Below is a full list of the award categories:
- Healthcare Provider – Ad of the Year (print or digital)
- Healthcare Provider – Best Marketing/PR Program
- Healthcare Provider – Marketing/PR/Communication Team of the Year
- Healthcare Provider – Marketing/PR Person of the Year
- Healthcare Provider – Best Social Media Use/Campaign
- Healthcare Provider – Best Website Redesign
- Healthcare Provider – Best Giveaway (tchotchke)
- Health IT Company – Ad of the Year (print or digital)
- Health IT Company – Best Marketing/PR Program
- Health IT Company – Marketing/PR/Communication Team of the Year
- Health IT Company – Marketing/PR Person of the Year
- Health IT Company – Best Social Media Use/Campaign
- Health IT Company – Best Tradeshow Theme/Campaign
- Health IT Company – Best Giveaway (tchotchke)
- Agency of the Year
- Agency – Best Marketing/PR Person of the Year
- Individual – Best Podcast of 2018
- Individual – Best Patient Advocate of 2018
What’s the cost to enter you ask? The HIMTC Awards are absolutely free. There is no cost to enter. We sincerely view these awards as a celebration, so we don’t feel right in charging a fee to enter. You can nominate as many programs/people/creatives as you wish. You are also welcome to nominate your own work.
To enter, just fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/8O0AAQZTf0mIHo7t2
Nominations close February 28th at midnight.
The Awards Committee will review each submission and may reach out if additional information is needed. The finalists in each category will be announced in early March. The awards will be handed out at the 2019 HITMC Conference – April 17-19, 2019 at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront.
I can’t wait to be inspired by all the submissions.