Note: We’ll be hosting #HITMC Twitter chats monthly on the first Tuesday of every month.
We’re excited to share with you the 5 topics we’ll be discussing at our next Healthcare IT Marketing and PR Community (HITMC) Twitter chat. The chat will be held on Tuesday, September 1st at Noon ET (9 AM PT). To participate, follow the #HITMC Twitter stream on your favorite Twitter tool and add #HITMC to all of your tweets.
This chat will focus on “Where Do You Find Health IT Customers?” and is hosted by John Lynn from Healthcare Scene.
Now for the 5 topics we’ll be discussing:
1. Which publications are most read by health IT customers? Which customers read which publications?
2. Which conferences are attended by which healthcare IT customers?
3. Where do find healthcare IT customers on social media? Which groups, pages, accounts or hashtags do they use or follow?
4. What non-digital means are still effective at reaching health IT customers?
5. What tips and tricks do you have for navigating a healthcare IT customer’s association when you’re a vendor?
Bonus: Where or how will you find the healthcare IT customers 10-20 years from now?
We hope you’ll be able to join us for the Health IT Marketing and PR community chat. We’re planning on doing the #HITMC Twitter chat monthly on the first Tuesday of each month:
September 1, 2015
October 6, 2015