In today’s marketing landscape, your website has become one of your most powerful tools.
But as digital marketing trends change on the daily, how are you keeping up? What are you doing to ensure your website doesn’t feel old or outdated?
Whether you’re building a new website from scratch, going through a redesign or simply looking to give your website a refresh, you are probably looking for some golden rules on how you can improve usability, navigation, searchability, usefulness and conversions.
Join us on Tuesday October 13th at 12pm ET (for your local time click here) for our monthly #HITMC Tweet chat as we explore “
Here are the questions that we will be discussing during the chat:
- T1. What are some of the first things to look at when giving your website an over-haul?
- T2. What faux-pas should be avoided when designing, redesigning or refreshing a website?
- T3. How can you successfully tackle SEO on your website?
- T4. What ways can you ensure your website navigation and usability is intuitive and consistent?
- T5. What type of content generates the best traffic and conversions on your website?
BONUS: Do you use a live chat service for your website? Is it helpful to your users? What other tools can you incorporate on your website to ensure users are getting the best experience?