We’re excited to share with you the 5 topics we’ll be discussing at our next Healthcare IT Marketing and PR Community (HITMC) Twitter chat. The chat will be held on Tuesday, February 16th at Noon ET (9 AM PT). To participate, follow the #HITMC Twitter stream on your favorite Twitter tool and add #HITMC to all of your tweets.
This chat will focus on “Native Advertising and Content Marketing” and is hosted by Betsy Kominsky and Cari McLean from HIMSS Media. Native advertising and content marketing are two terms that have become very popular in the marketing world. In this chat, we’ll talk about each of them and how they can be used in your health care marketing efforts.
Now for the 5 topics we’ll be discussing:
1. How do you define Native Advertising? Do you consider it content marketing?
2. What are the most effective approaches to native advertising?
3. How do you measure the effectiveness of native advertising?
4. What are your biggest content marketing priorities of 2016? Why?
5. Share some last-minute MarComm “MUST DOs” and “MUST DON’TS” for #HIMSS16?
Bonus: If you could improve one digital marketing tactic or outcome most in 2016, what would it be?
We hope you’ll be able to join us for the Health IT Marketing and PR community chat. Be sure to put the full schedule of #HITMC Twitter chats on your calendars.