After an extremely successful first #HITMC Twitter chat (see the full details of the first HITMC chat on EMR and HIPAA), we’re excited to announce the topics for the next Healthcare IT Marketing and PR Community (#HITMC) Twitter chat happening Tuesday, 2/24 at Noon ET (9 AM PT). To participate, follow the #HITMC Twitter stream on your favorite Twitter tool and add #HITMC to all of your tweets.
The topic for the next chat is Making the Most of Your #HIMSS15 Experience. While this chat is focused on the large Healthcare IT conference, HIMSS, no doubt many of the things discussed will apply to any healthcare IT conference. Here are the 5 topics we’ll be discussing:
1. What are your keys to a successful #HIMSS15 as a vendor? Are these different than other conferences? #HITMC
2. How should you approach social media before, during and after #HIMSS15? #HITMC
3. What techniques are most effective at getting value from your booth at HIMSS? #HISS15 #HITMC
4. Will content play a role in your #HIMSS15 marketing efforts? Why or why not? And how? #HITMC
5. What’s the most valuable part of #HIMSS15 to you and your organization? #HITMC
We hope you can join us on Tuesday, 2/24 at Noon ET (9 AM PT).
We’re working on scheduling the #HITMC twitter chat every other week starting with this chat until the Health IT Marketing and PR Conference on May 7-8. Put it on your calendars and we’ll be posting the full schedule of #HITMC chats soon.
If you haven’t already registered for the Health IT Marketing and PR Conference, there’s still time. Don’t miss out learning from hundreds of your Healthcare IT Marketing and PR colleagues.