We’re excited to share with you the 5 topics we’ll be discussing at our next Healthcare IT Marketing and PR Community (HITMC) Twitter chat. The chat will be held on Tuesday, March 8th at Noon ET (9 AM PT). To participate, follow the #HITMC Twitter stream on your favorite Twitter tool and add #HITMC to all of your tweets.
This chat will focus on a “#HIMSS16 Press and PR Debrief” and is hosted by Agency Ten22. The HIMSS Annual conference is the major event for many healthcare IT companies. In this chat we’ll talk about the things that worked and things that didn’t work with your media efforts at HIMSS 2016. We’ll talk about press releases and how effective (or ineffective) they were. Plus, we’ll talk about some tips for measuring the effectiveness of your press releases and if we should abandon the press release. Even if you weren’t at HIMSS or don’t care about that conference, no doubt you’ll still get many ideas that will help your PR and media efforts.
Now for the 5 topics we’ll be discussing:
1. How were your HIMSS media meetings? What worked, what didn’t work?
2. Specific editors—any specific tips for some of healthcare’s most notable editors?
3. Is the wall between sales teams and editorial teams still standing? What’s happening for your relationships these days? Any changes or trends?
4. Did you send out any press releases during HIMSS? What makes for a good HIMSS release? Tips for rising above the noise? Or avoiding the rush all together?
5. How do you analyze your press release results? Tips for measuring effectiveness? Should we abandon the press release?
Bonus: What was the best/most effective evening social event you attended at #HIMSS16?
We hope you’ll be able to join us for the Health IT Marketing and PR community chat. Be sure to put the full schedule of #HITMC Twitter chats on your calendars.
10 days left to register for the Healthcare IT Marketing and PR Conference!