We’re excited to share with you the 5 topics we’ll be discussing at our next Healthcare IT Marketing and PR Community (HITMC) Twitter chat. The chat will be held on Tuesday, April 5th at Noon ET (9 AM PT). To participate, follow the #HITMC Twitter stream on your favorite Twitter tool and add #HITMC to all of your tweets.
This chat will focus on “Health IT Marketing – How is the Audience Changing?” and is hosted by 300Brand. In the past, CIOs held the cards. Now there is a broader group of stakeholders making health IT buying decisions. So, what does this mean for marketing and PR programs? Join us to discuss how the health IT target audience is changing, and how marketing messages and strategies are evolving to reach a broader audience and support sweeping change in the healthcare industry.
Now for the 5 topics we’ll be discussing:
1. What important changes have you seen in the health IT-decision-making process and influencers in the past few years?
2. How is Accountable Care changing the IT buying process?
3. How are you changing your marketing strategy to reach a broader group of decision makers/influencers?
4. How influential are non-IT audiences on IT purchasing decisions within healthcare provider orgs?
5. What strategies do you find most successful to reach the expanding health IT buyer/influencer community?
Bonus: What role do you think social media plays in this new game?
We hope you’ll be able to join us for the Health IT Marketing and PR community chat. Be sure to put the full schedule of #HITMC Twitter chats on your calendars.