Note: We’ll be hosting #HITMC Twitter chats monthly on the first Tuesday of every month.
We’re excited to share with you the 5 topics we’ll be discussing at our next Healthcare IT Marketing and PR Community (HITMC) Twitter chat. The chat will be held on Tuesday, August 4th at Noon ET (9 AM PT). To participate, follow the #HITMC Twitter stream on your favorite Twitter tool and add #HITMC to all of your tweets.
This chat will focus on “How can you tell if your company is good at marketing?” and is hosted by Jared Johnson (@jaredpiano) from Ultera Digital. Check out this awesome blog post Jared wrote that frames the discussion really well.
Now for the 5 topics we’ll be discussing:
1. How can you tell if a company is good at marketing?
2. What are the most difficult marketing measurements to track?
3. What aspects of marketing (e.g. strategy, pricing, customer voice, brand, etc.) are the most important?
4. What are your secrets to gaining buy-in for your marketing plan?
5. How successful at marketing is Health IT vs. other segments of health care & other industries? Are there benchmarks we can use?
Bonus: What is the single greatest thing Health IT organizations can do to strengthen their marketing?
We hope you’ll be able to join us for the Health IT Marketing and PR community chat. We’re planning on doing the #HITMC Twitter chat monthly on the first Tuesday of each month:
September 1, 2015
October 6, 2015