We’re excited to share with you the 5 topics we’ll be discussing at our next Healthcare IT Marketing and PR Community (HITMC) Twitter chat. The chat will be held on Tuesday, April 7th at Noon ET (9 AM PT). To participate, follow the #HITMC Twitter stream on your favorite Twitter tool and add #HITMC to all of your tweets.
This chat will focus on Five Burning Questions for B2B Companies Using Marketing Automation and is hosted by Dodge Communications. See more information about our chat host at the bottom of this post.
Now for the 5 topics we’ll be discussing:
1. What trends are driving the increased adoption of B2B marketing automation platforms? #HITMC
2. What are the benefits of implementing a marketing automation tool to improve your business processes? #HITMC
3. What internal challenges (lack of content, no resources, etc.) are you facing with marketing automation?
4. How have you used marketing automation to support lead generation efforts on your website?
5. Share examples of how you’ve leveraged mktg automation to support other mktg objectives
About Dodge Communications
Dodge Communications is an integrated PR and marketing agency that accelerates the growth of innovative healthcare companies through strengthened brand awareness, enhanced thought leadership and increased demand. Dodge was founded in 2001 with a vision that healthcare companies of all sizes need clear, sustainable messaging platforms; comprehensive communications strategies; expert content development; and creative, ongoing outreach programs in order to become leading suppliers of healthcare products and services. Dodge now has more than 50 employees working with more than 60 clients. Over the last 14 years, Dodge has worked with more than 250 U.S.-based healthcare companies that deliver products and services to hospitals, physician practices, payer organizations and vendors. For more information, visit www.dodgecommunications.com.
We hope you’ll be able to join us for the Health IT Marketing and PR community chat. You can see our list of past and future #HITMC chats here.
If you haven’t already registered for the Health IT Marketing and PR Conference, there’s still time (Registration ends 4/7/15). Don’t miss out learning from hundreds of your Healthcare IT Marketing and PR colleagues.