This month’s #HITMC Twitter chat is hosted by John Lynn (@techguy), Founder of Healthcare Scene, EXPO.health, and HITMC on Tuesday, October 2nd at Noon ET (9AM PT) on the topic of Effective Content Creation for Healthcare Marketing.
After 5 years of running the Healthcare and IT Marketing and PR Conference, it’s been very clear each year that content marketing is (or at least should be) a big part of every company’s marketing strategy. Every year we hear about the value of content and the way that content can be used to build a relationship with a wide variety of people as part of your marketing efforts.
Everyone seems to agree, content is powerful.
While not usually shared publicly, another theme from the conference is that not all content is created equal and many organizations struggle to create quality content. All the content in the world won’t generate sales for your organization if it’s the wrong content or not read by the right people.
With this in mind, for this month’s #HITMC Twitter chat we’ll look at the content creation process for healthcare marketing. We’ll look at how to create more effective healthcare content. We’ll share what types of content work most effectively and we’ll share resources for those needing help in their content creation efforts.
Please join me Tuesday, October 2nd at noon ET (9am PT) for a discussion on content creation for your healthcare marketing efforts. Here are the topics we’ll discuss during the chat:
- T1: What types of content do you find most effective and why? Do you use different types of content for different goals? If so, share the details.
- T2: What are the keys to creating effective content for marketing purposes? Share examples if you can.
- T3: How do you get your SMEs (subject matter experts) involved in content creation? What do you use to convince and entice them to create content?
- T4: What resources have helped you improve your content? If you outsource your content, who do you use to help you create the content?
- T5: What’s your strategy for getting your content read? What would you like to add to this strategy?
- BONUS: Short form or long form content? Why or why not?
For those not familiar with Twitter chats, just hop on Twitter and search for #HITMC on Tuesday, October 2nd at Noon ET (9AM PT) and you can join in. See you online!