For years, many organizations became entrenched in the traditional demand generation model where the quantity of leads is favored over quality. This model is based on the old adage: “He who casts the biggest net, catches the most fish.” Over the years, however, tactics have evolved and we, as marketers, have decided for the most part to get rid of the net and replaced it with a spear. One of the new spears we have in our arsenal is Account-Based Marketing (ABM).
Many organizations have embraced ABM, but it is still early days. Many are still setting up their ABM programs or integrating ABM into their marketing mix. In fact, according to a recent study, 92% of B2B organizations have a plan to start an ABM program. But as with many new trends, it doesn’t come without challenges. A recent survey revealed that only 19% of organizations are confident in their ability to execute their ABM programs.
Join us on Tuesday August 11th at 12pm ET (for your local time click here) for our monthly #HITMC Tweet chat as we explore how having the right plan, tools, and alignment in place can provide the foundation needed to execute a successful ABM program.
Here are the questions that we will be discussing next Tuesday:
- T1. How is your organization currently achieving success with Account-Based Marketing?
- T2. For those new to ABM. What’s the best way to kick off an effective ABM program?
- T3. What (if any) specific ABM tech solutions do you need to build out a successful program?
- T4. How do you keep sales and marketing aligned with ABM tactics?
- T5. How do you measure success for your ABM campaigns? What are the best metrics to track?
- BONUS. What are some of the biggest pitfalls made when it comes to ABM?