We’re excited to share with you the 5 topics we’ll be discussing at our next Healthcare IT Marketing and PR Community (HITMC) Twitter chat. The chat will be held on Tuesday, March 24th at Noon ET (9 AM PT). To participate, follow the #HITMC Twitter stream on your favorite Twitter tool and add #HITMC to all of your tweets.
This chat will focus on the topic of healthcare marketing to C-level executives and is hosted by Clarity Quest Marketing. See more information about our chat host at the bottom of this post.
Now for the 5 topics we’ll be discussing:
1. Do you try to market to the C-level? If so which titles?
2. Which C-Level titles are hardest to reach in health IT? Why?
3. Which marketing channels have been successful for you at reaching C-level healthcare execs?
4. Do you feel it’s mandatory to be in analyst reports to get C-level attention? If so, which ones?
5. Which content works best? White papers, videos, webinars, case studies, other?
About Clarity Quest Marketing
Clarity Quest Marketing combines technology know-how with creativity and marketing acumen to grow healthcare and technology companies across the US. Founded in 2001, Clarity Quest provides marketing services in the healthcare, medical device, software, hardware and technical professional services industries. The agency’s core areas are marketing strategy, online marketing, lead generation and outsource marketing. Clarity Quest has offices in Michigan, Connecticut and Washington State. www.clarityqst.com
We hope you’ll be able to join us for the Health IT Marketing and PR community chat. You can see our list of past and future #HITMC chats here.
If you haven’t already registered for the Health IT Marketing and PR Conference, there’s still time (Registration ends 4/7/15). Don’t miss out learning from hundreds of your Healthcare IT Marketing and PR colleagues.