We’re excited to share with you the 5 topics we’ll be discussing at our next Healthcare IT Marketing and PR Community (HITMC) Twitter chat. The chat will be held on Tuesday, April 21st at Noon ET (9 AM PT). To participate, follow the #HITMC Twitter stream on your favorite Twitter tool and add #HITMC to all of your tweets.
This chat will focus on Cultivating Credibility in Healthcare B2B Marketing and is hosted by Billian. See more information about our chat host at the bottom of this post.
Now for the 5 topics we’ll be discussing:
1. How does healthcare buyer engagement differ from sales and marketing in other industries?
2. What are effective ways to succinctly present complex healthcare solutions in marketing? (videos, case studies, etc)
3. In your experience, what’s been the single best marketing resource for building trust with healthcare providers?
4. How important is it for companies to quantify solution ROI with hard numbers in marketing collateral?
5. What marketing initiatives offer the best channels for building brand credibility? (blogs, research, testimonials, etc)
Billian, Inc. – parent company of Billian’s HealthDATA and Porter Research – is your one-stop shop for B2B healthcare market research.
Billian’s HealthDATA provides you with comprehensive business intelligence on over 1,800,000 executives in more than 550,000 U.S. health facilities, including insight into patient volumes, financial standing, clinical outcomes, HIT installations, affiliations, hospital news and RFPs. The Billian’s HealthDATA Portal couples that sales intelligence with prospect profiling and CRM lead integration technology to help you identify, prioritize and connect with best-fit healthcare buyers. Learn more at www.billianshealthdata.com.
Porter Research leverages 25 years of healthcare executive engagement experience to help you garner the candid feedback you need to make informed business decisions. Client-driven survey, focus group, and interview research programs aimed at your clients and/or target buyers from the Billian’s HealthDATA Portal provide you with actionable insight into health market perceptions, customer experience, and brand assessment to help strengthen your go-to-market strategy. Learn more at www.porterresearch.com
We hope you’ll be able to join us for the Health IT Marketing and PR community chat. You can see our list of past and future #HITMC chats here.