We’re excited to share with you the 5 topics we’ll be discussing at our next Healthcare IT Marketing and PR Community (HITMC) Twitter chat. The chat will be held on Tuesday, March 10th at Noon ET (9 AM PT). To participate, follow the #HITMC Twitter stream on your favorite Twitter tool and add #HITMC to all of your tweets.
This chat will focus on the topic of healthcare IT content creation and distribution and is hosted by Agency Ten22. See more information about our chat host at the bottom of this post.
Now for the 5 topics we’ll be discussing:
1. How do you learn more about your audience to enable content creation they will find valuable?
2. What is your personal experience with white papers in HIT? Getting downloaded, read? Pay for play?
3. Let’s assume your content is ready. Why use paid promotion if free options are available?
4. What are your favorite or most successful channels for content distribution?
5. How do you strategically plan to distribute content across multiple channels?
About Agency Ten22
Agency Ten22 is a boutique public relations firm with focused healthcare expertise and a personal approach. They help healthcare IT companies move into the limelight through content creation and thought leadership. Read more…
We hope you’ll be able to join us for the Health IT Marketing and PR community chat. You can see our list of past and future #HITMC chats here.
If you haven’t already registered for the Health IT Marketing and PR Conference, there’s still time. Don’t miss out learning from hundreds of your Healthcare IT Marketing and PR colleagues.