We’re excited to share with you the 5 topics we’ll be discussing at our next Healthcare IT Marketing and PR Community (HITMC) Twitter chat. The chat will be held on Tuesday, May 3rd at Noon ET (9 AM PT). To participate, follow the #HITMC Twitter stream on your favorite Twitter tool and add #HITMC to all of your tweets.
This chat will focus on “Actionable Advice for Healthcare IT Marketing and PR” and is hosted by John Lynn from Healthcare Scene. Coming out of the Health IT Marketing and PR Conference, we like to focus people on the actionable advice or ideas they got at the conference. With that in mind, we’ve focused the entire #HITMC Twitter chat on actionable advice for those working in healthcare IT Marketing and PR. No doubt, much of the advice that’s shared will come from the conference, but we certainly welcome any and all advice whether you attended the conference or not.
Now for the 5 topics we’ll be discussing:
1. What advice would you give health IT PR Professionals?
2. What advice would you give healthcare IT marketing professionals?
3. What advice would you share around health IT content?
4. What advice would you give about tools for your health IT marketing and PR efforts?
5. What advice would you give around health IT careers?
Bonus: Any other advice for healthcare IT marketing and PR professionals?
We hope you’ll be able to join us for the Health IT Marketing and PR community chat. Be sure to put the full schedule of #HITMC Twitter chats on your calendars.